Author: Bahram Elahi
Publisher: Element Books
Binding: Soft Cover
Book Condition: New
Weight: 283 gr.
Description: Prof. Bahram Elahi, M.D. presents a terse summary of the innovative and universal approach to spirituality founded by his father, Ostad Elahi (1895-1974). Presented as a handbook of what he has termed “natural spirituality.” Prof. Elahi sets forth in astonishingly simple and straightforward language answers to such perennial questions as:
• What is the meaning of life?
• What constitutes an individual’s true identity?
• Where do we go after we leave this world?
• What is the structural make-up of our spiritual personality?
• What is the role of free will and determinism in our daily lives?
In addressing the specific questions and needs of human beings in the 21st century, Prof. Elahi lays out a concise roadmap that shows us how to achieve psychobiological spiritual perfection step-by-step by seamlessly integrating the practice of natural spirituality into our daily lives. Already translated into five languages, The Path of Perfection empowers us to obtain tangible results that will continuously encourage and motivate us as we advance along our intriguing journey of self-knowledge and discovery.